Couples are getting back to their roots with country-inspired weddings
DALLAS (July 19, 2017) – There’s no better way to celebrate love than with all the things the South loves most. From menu to decor to venue, a rustic wedding has become one of the most sought-after wedding trends. At the heart of any country wedding should be the heart of the South – good old-fashioned, comfort food.
Satisfied couples have been celebrating their “Happily Ever After” with Soulman’s Bar-B-Que. The company’s signature hickory-smoked meats include beef, sausage, hot links, pulled pork, turkey, ham, chicken and ribs. In addition, Soulman’s offers a wide variety of southern, home style sides perfect for making guests feel right at home. Soulman’s will even customize the serving line to match the wedding colors and theme.
“Good food and family are the two things that Soulman’s values most,” said Soulman’s catering specialist, Amber Polk. “We’ve always considered our customers as family, so there’s nothing better than getting to be a part of someone’s special day.”
In addition to menu, trying these unique ideas will be sure to add some southern charm to any wedding:
- Scout out an old barn to use as the venue for the perfect combination of rustic and glam that will make everyone feel right at home.
- Sunflowers are the go-to flower for southern weddings. Use them in the bridal bouquet for a bold statement, or add them to centerpieces for a pop of color that will be sure to brighten the whole day.
- Take a load off guests’ feet by substituting hay bales for chairs during the ceremony. Top with plaid or quilted throws for some vintage flair!
- Wooden signs are essential for both wedding and reception. Grab some old wood and a friend with great penmanship and create personalized direction signs, food menus and seating charts.
- Sweet tea is the elixir of the South and is essential for any wedding below the Mason-Dixon Line. Fun flavors like peach or blueberry can be added for an extra twist.
- Mason jars are a must-have in any rustic wedding. From centerpieces to lamp fixtures to food storage, they’ll add just the right amount of homemade charm.
- Keep everyone entertained after the ceremony with a game of cornhole played on customized boards for the newlyweds.
Potential clients can submit their information online at Soulmans.com, and Soulman’s will be in touch within 24 hours. Soulman’s Bar-B-Que Party Packs are available for a minimum of 10 people, delivery service is offered for parties of 25 or more, and full service catering is provided for events with 50 or more guests. Soulman’s catering is able to produce cocktail hours, action stations, carving stations, bridal suite lunch packages, custom menus, desserts, customized disposables and much more!
About Soulman’s Bar-B-Que:
For more than 40 years, Soulman’s Bar-B-Que has satisfied the hardest to please bar-b-que lovers…Texans! Their selections of meats are cooked “low and slow” over hickory in a time-honored tradition: beef brisket, ham, hot links, sausage, turkey, chicken, pulled pork and, the crowd favorite, ribs. Ranch House Beans and Spicy Cream Corn are among the delicious homemade sides.
Soulman’s currently owns and operates 14 North and East Texas locations in Allen, Cedar Hill, Forney, Garland, Greenville, Hurst, Lancaster, Mesquite, Quinlan, Rockwall (2), Royse City, Terrell and Van. To learn more about Soulman’s Bar-B-Que, visit them online at http://www.soulmans.com or on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/soulmansbbq.